My friend Melissa over at The Mommyhood Chronicles started writing her "Saturday top 5 laughs" a while back. I loved reading them and would always comment my "top 5" on her blog. Well, now she has it as a blog hop and I'm so excited to participate. Of course now my mind goes blank about the top 5 funnies this week!!
1. Kadence dressed up for "park a boo" last night. She wore a supergirl costume, but insisted she was wonder woman. Here's a picture of her after I mistakenly called her supergirl.
2. Gavin has been joking with me lately. He will try to give me something, then take it away and laugh hysterically. I'm still trying to figure out if he's being cute or mean. ;)
3. While this is a serious thing she said, it still had me cracking up, because I don't know where she got it. She tried to get in my wallet, and I said no. She said, "There's money in there. Money is a chokin' hazard." I guess her school or babysitter taught her that.
4. Gavin learns so much from his big sister, even how to be clumsy. We were at my grandparents house and the kids each had a chocolate chip cookie. Kadence dropped hers, so I said, "Quick, pick it up" (you know, the 3 second rule). Gavin proceeded to drop his intentionally, say "uh-oh" then pick it up real fast.
5. I think I could write a book on the stuff Kadence says. I'm approaching the 3rd trimester, so lately I've pulled the "pregnant" card. Kadence has caught on apparently because I asked her to do something yesterday and she replied, "I can't. I'm too pregnant for that."