- Climb to the backseat of your car from the front seat. I succeeded, but it was quite difficult and uncomfortable.
- Allow my 17 month old son anywhere near your belly. He thinks it's a trampoline.
- Walk around for 3+ hours in 90 degree weather with two toddlers in tow. Thank God Luis was there, too.
- Ride a carnival ride- even a kiddie one. I didn't think twice about riding with Gavin, and the lady looked at me like I had 3 heads. "YOU can't ride this!!" She exclaimed. Whoops.
- Squeeze by a small space. Your ass or belly will hit something or someone.
- Shave your bikini area- at least not without a mirror.
- Wear your non-maternity shirts; they officially make you look like People of Walmart.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Things you shouldn't attempt while 27+ weeks pregnant
Being pregnant with number 3, and having a blissfully easy 2nd trimester have made it quite simple for me to forget I'm pregnant. Of course, I always know I'm pregnant, I just forget my limitations. This is a list of things I've tried to do the past couple weeks; it's a reminder for me, and a warning for all you preggos out there of what not to do:
Posted by Myn @ fresh graNOLA family