- I would have missed my children's faces light up on New Year's Eve while playing with and watching fireworks.
- I wouldn't have indulged in so much chocolate cake batter ice cream from Cold Stone
- I wouldn't have had a moment to tell my grandfather why he means so much to me and that we are going to honor him by giving Dylan his middle name (John).
- I would've missed out on taking Gavin for an attempted haircut and a lunch date.
- Luis wouldn't have been able to take Kadence on a "date" to see Beauty and The Beast.
- I wouldn't have gotten the fabulous foot massage I had the other day.
- Luis and I wouldn't have been able to spend the night at a hotel- our first night alone since having Kadence.
- I wouldn't have enjoyed not one, but TWO jet massage baths at said hotel.
- I would've missed a really nice, uninterrupted conversation with my sister in law.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Reasons to be thankful Dylan isn't here yet
Okay, I've spent a lot of time on here, on message boards, and in real life complaining about how hard these last couple weeks have been. It's still hard, but I would like to focus on a few things that I've really enjoyed that would not have been possible had Dylan arrived before now.
Posted by Myn @ fresh graNOLA family